In today’s modern economy, most organizations spend thousands, if not millions, of dollars on solutions that track critical business assets.
Companies have deployed ERP applications to track financial data, CRM applications to track customers, Network Management solutions to track critical network devices, etc. Organizations are investing in these solutions because the assets they track play a critical role in the success of the business.
While these assets are important, they do not facilitate tracking or managing the single most important asset in every organization…the company’s workforce and organizational structure. The lack of visibility organizations have relative to managing their workforce negatively impacts their financial performance each and every day.
Organizations that do not track workforce data across the enterprise:
- Find themselves in serious violation of government and industry regulations.
- Have a much larger volume of security vulnerabilities.
- Spend 50% more time and resources completing workforce planning and budgeting processes.
- Waste thousands of hours each year simply calculating departmental and enterprise-wide headcounts.
- Are unable to manage individual roles/responsibilities and the chain of command throughout their organization.
- Can pay employees for months on end after they have left the company.
- Provide employees with insurance and other benefits well beyond their termination date.
- Lose thousands of dollars in capital equipment when it simply “walks out the door” after an employee leaves the company.
- Spend thousands of hours manually compiling organizational charts that are out-of-date by the time they are completed.
- Have serious gaps in their enterprise reporting structure.
- Do not have an efficient means by which to align corporate initiatives with the organizational structure of the business.
The truth is, there is a cost-effective and efficient way to stop the bleeding and more importantly ensure your workforce is generating optimal profits and productivity.https://www.linkedin.com/embed/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6702009668195221505?compact=1
EMBRACE A UNIFIED WORKFORCE INTELLIGENCE STRATEGY & START REAPING THE REWARDS TODAY.
By deploying a unified workforce intelligence strategy, you can automate the process of aggregating, visualizing, and analyzing critical workforce data within the context of your entire organizational structure.
The first step in this critical process is to deploy an automated organizational charting solution that enables your entire organization to view and analyze workforce data and org charts. By using automated organizational charts at every level of the organization, you can:
1. Instantly access an accurate view of your organizational structure.
Automated organizational charts go well beyond simple graphics by leveraging HR and ERP data that is located in a wide range of sources, including; comma-delimited text files, ODBC-compliant databases, LDAP-compliant directory servers, or XML data sources.
Instant access to an accurate view of your organizational structure enables your company to conduct a headcount analysis by role or department, assess reporting structures, understand the impact of downsizing specific departments, and more. By visualizing the entire structure of your workforce, data and structural inaccuracies can be quickly resolved and operational efficiency can be improved on a proactive basis.
2. Improve communication from top to bottom.
With automated organizational charts, senior executives, middle management and human resource professionals have instant visibility to detailed payroll information, reporting structures, security information, hire dates, termination dates, employee contact information, and more.
In addition, every employee can view organizational information and employee contact information via a standard web browser.
By providing knowledge-workers with an accurate view of the entire organization, combined with critical human resource data, you can immediately improve communication throughout your organization.
**[Published by PeopleFluent]