Google’s “Project Aristotle” found that psychological safety drives team performance. At HCR, we use a modern-day software solution, Conductor, to measure psychological safety in your organization, determine risks as well as opportunities to improve and prioritize areas where support should be provided.
What is psychological safety?
“Psychological safety isn’t about being nice; it’s about giving candid feedback, openly admitting mistakes and learning from each other.”
— Amy Edmondson, Professor of Leadership and Management at Harvard Business School
The Value of Psychological Safety
- Having a psychologically safe working environment leads to your organization’s financial growth.
- Diversity and Inclusion encourage your people to be more actively involved in delivering positive results contributing to the accomplishment of your organizational aims.
- In organizations with people from both high power-distance and low power-distance culture, Conductor Software provides a huge contribution in managing cultural diversity to keep a healthy working relationship among your people conducive to team success.
Psychological safety is a lead indicator of:
Diversity and Inclusion
How Psychological Safety Impacts an Organization’s Performance
Low Psychological Safety
- Higher turnover
- Higher absenteeism
- Higher safety incidents
- Lower productivity
- Lower innovation
- Lower customer satisfaction
- Lower sales conversion rates
High Psychological Safety
- Higher sales conversion rates
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Higher innovation
- Higher productivity
- Lower safety incidents
- Lower absenteeism
- Lower turnover
What is Conductor software?
Correct and timely data are building blocks in making the right decisions in organizations. Conductor Software works on the following to ensure that your decisions are grounded on reliable information.
- Review Team Dynamics
- Collect performance data and matches it with your team dynamics
- From defining your team dynamics to matching it with your performance data, you can produce valid and reliable foresights. You discover new angles to view conditions within your organization and increase your business acumen.
- With Conductor Software, your decisions are backed by factual and relevant data
How we can help your organization
We measure team psychological safety across your organization and evaluate them virtually
- 25 short and easy questions to answer
- Quick to finish, will only take you less than 4 minutes
- Simple, easy to understand
Based on your organization’s KPIs, Conductor calculates psychological safety among your people giving you the ability to make decisions that are backed-up by established or verified data.
- Conductor matches PS25 results to your company’s KPIs
- Scales results to financial terms allowing you to measure efficiency based on verified data
Conductor supports continuous improvement in your organization through thorough evaluation and helpful insights to reach your organizational goals.
How can we measure the link between psychological safety and business success? We have been working with a large organisation that provides a vital service to many disadvantaged people in the community. They were curious about the level of psychological safety in some of their offices and asked us to investigate. But when we spokeContinue reading “Psychological Safety and Power Distance: What Makes the Asia-Pacific Region Different?”
Instilled by PeopleFluent is an easy-to-use, structured corporate learning experience platform (LXP) that supports a modern learning culture. It’s the simplest way to capture, catalog, and discover organisational knowledge at scale. Lead your learners to the right content—created by subject matter experts and peer groups–without distractions. With Instilled LXP, you can offer engaging learning experiencesContinue reading “Instilled Learning Experience Platform: Learning Made Easy”
Psychological safety is the measure of how safe and supported people feel to express their opinion, to show initiative, and to suggest better ways of doing things at work. In general, people play safe when they don’t feel safe in speaking up in the workplace. On the other hand, encouraging people to speak up andContinue reading “Psychological Safety Matters [Videos]”
Empower your people. Power your enterprise.